Time Management Training: Time and Territory Management Class
If you are in sales, then you know what we mean when we say time is MONEY! The more effective you can become at identifying high-value accounts, processing paper work, limiting distractions, and concentrating on achieving your most important goals, the more productive you become. And that means more money in your pocket.
But it is a jungle out there. In sales, the path is littered with time bandits. That is why we have created our one-day Time and Territory Management class. This 1 day high-powered working class will help to develop the skills you need to set the right goals, concentrate on the right accounts, limit annoying distractions, delegate low-value tasks and stay focused on high-value activities. The proven time management tools and strategies covered during this course will keep you in control of your schedule set you free to succeed.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Time Management Training Objectives:
Participants in this Time and Territory Management seminar will learn to:
- Structure their schedules in order to have more face time with customers
- Plan effectively and organize paper work
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals and prioritize them to assure that all activities are goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Spend less time putting out fires each day
- Delegate low-value tasks to free up time for high-priority activities
- Implement effective resource management
|6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fill in this form to receive more details including pricing.