Time Management Training in Tennessee: Time Management Training Seminars
Through our time management skill based seminars participants learn how to plan their time and organize their time for their personal success. Checklists and deadlines don't have to be dirty words in your vocabulary! You're not alone in your quest to get organized. You too will learn how to delegate, limit interruptions, and eliminate those piles of clutter on your desktop, reduce your computer to do lists and get more work accomplished each day.
So you have just walked into one of those huge, mega-malls for the first time. You are looking for shoes, so you walk over to the helpful map of the floor plan and quickly locate several stores. However, this map is missing one important element; it doesn’t have one of those helpful little You Are HERE markers. Without knowing where to start, it is going to be hard to arrive at your desired destination.
In our Time Management Training Classes, we teach you how to make a map of your schedule. It is called a to-do list, but it is more than a list of stuff you have to get done. We show you how to organize and prioritize the list so you know where you are and where you want to end up at the end of a specified period of time. This way, you never get lost in the middle of your schedule and important items on your list always get done efficiently and effectively. If you are not sure where you are or where to start, contact us. We can help you design a roadmap for success.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
The Instructor was very good in her teaching methods, very well accepted and had very good knowledge of the topics. ”
F franklin Tennessee
“What I enjoyed the most about this (Time and Territory Management) program was that it was very active, with frequent group and personal participation. This course was excellent all around; the content was great and done at a great pace. Your company did a great job hitting the high points and keeping it totally comprehensive.”
Senior Account Manager
“I really enjoyed the personality evaluations, in addition to methodology for taking lists and making priorities. Our instructor did a great job of keeping the session moving very effectively and took the time answer any questions that we had. This was my first time with your company and I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
“The portion of the (Time Management for Managers) program that I enjoyed the most was the behavioral styles and the obstacles to time management styles. The training staff was very helpful and the course was great.
Johnson City, Tennessee