Time Management Training in Quebec: Time Management Training Seminars
An important component of our Time Management Training classes is the emphasis we place on planning your work. We will help you design a planning strategy to get your activities under control, and we will provide with the tools to implement that strategy. This is only one of the vital skills you will learn by participating in our program. From delegating to handling “fires” to dealing with paper work, we take you through a comprehensive approach to time management that will soon have you getting more important things done in less time than you ever thought possible. Plan now to contact us tomorrow and let us tell you all about it.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Course was great! Learned some new things and refreshed my memory on some old things. "
Territory Sales Manager