Time Management Training
in Wyoming Casper, Cheyenne & Laramie, WY
How often do you attend a funeral and hear the officiant intone these inspiring words: “Harry was a great man. His only regret was not being able to spend more time at the office.” Yeah; that’s a totally dumb statement. Nobody wants to spend more time at the office, and if you want proof just try blocking the exit from the parking lot at quitting time! For most normal people, time spent at work is simply an investment that underwrites their ability to live the rest of their lives in comfort and freedom, spending time with family and friends doing the things they really like to do.
One of the most overlooked benefits of a great time management program is that it has the ability to help you get important work done faster and better, so you can get back to your other life – your real life. In our Time Management Training classes we give you all the tools you need to get the most out of ALL of your time, both on and AWAY from the job. Contact us today and let us help you restore the balance to the rhythm of your life.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits