Time Management Training
in Wisconsin Milwaukee, Madison & Green Bay, WI
How often does a basketball player, even a great NBA star, sink a three-point shot without looking at the basket? Oh, sure, there are plenty of no-look passes, and there is even an occasional desperation no-look shot that goes in out of pure dumb luck. Aside from that, even the best athletes won’t score if they don’t keep their eye on the goal. How is it in your profession or your life? Do you do better when you are keeping your eye on the goal? Do you even have any real goals?
Setting and reaching goals is one of the main purposes of time management, and we address this thoroughly in our Time Management Training classes. Setting goals is the first thing to do, and the most important tool you need to have, in order to design a program that will protect your schedule and boost your productivity. Everything from delegating to managing interruptions to building an effective to-do list hinges on the goals that you set for yourself. Maybe you have heard it said that people who aim at nothing hit it every time. Turns out that is true. Goal number one for the week: get in touch with us and let us hook you with the training you need to score big.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits