Time Management Training in Utah: Time Management Training Seminars
Through our time management skill based seminars participants learn how to plan their time and organize their time for their personal success. Checklists and deadlines don't have to be dirty words in your vocabulary! You're not alone in your quest to get organized. You too will learn how to delegate, limit interruptions, and eliminate those piles of clutter on your desktop, reduce your computer to do lists and get more work accomplished each day.
Do you have too much to do today? Join the club. We all have too much to do, and not enough hours in the day to get it done. But here is an intriguing question: Do you really have to be doing EVERYTHING that you are doing? That is not as strange a question as it may sound. Too often, we just get in the habit of taking on all the work that gets dropped in our lap, but that isn’t always the wisest or most efficient way to get the job done. Probably at least 33% of everything on your agenda could just as easily be handed off to someone else, leaving you more time to do the things that absolutely require time and attention from you.
This is called delegating, and it is one of the things that we stress most strongly in our Time Management Training Classes. We will help you identify the things that you can delegate, and we will even help you design a strategy for how to prepare and train the people who will receive these tasks. If you really want to get the most valuable jobs done well, you must find a way for the more routine tasks to be done by someone else. It just makes sense. Here is one assignment you should not delegate, though: contact us today and let us go over all the training opportunities with you.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Course: Time Management Training
Salt Lake City, Utah 84120
"The class was easy to learn and there was no pressure. I also was able to see what happens to insure more productively on my job."
"The Time Management Meeting was very good. Some of the things covered are hard to apply in certain aspects of my job but I will try."
"Identifying the type of people we are! This will better help me to understand how to deal with people. Also I am sure I will be better able to use my time effectively."
"What I liked most about the class is the testing to see where we are learning and where we are Ineffective or lacking."
Inventory Control Assistant