Time Management Training
in Rhode Island Providence & Warwick, RI
Of course you are busy. Everyone is busy; and because of the wonderful technological advances in communication, we can now stay busy almost 24/7/365 if we are so inclined. However, simply being busy is not the same as creating and pursing real value. The real question is, How – in all this blizzard of busy-ness – do you identify and protect your most important projects? Do you even know which projects deserve the lion’s share of your time because they create the most benefit to you and your organization in the long run?
Perhaps one of the most important things we offer in our Time Management Training classes is training in how to analyze your activities to determine not only what you ARE spending your time on, but what you SHOULD be spending your time on in order to create the most lasting value. You don’t want a potentially lucrative client to fall through the cracks because you had to spend the afternoon reviewing sales figures. Let us help you rework your priorities, redesign your schedule, and boost your productivity. Can one class do all of this? Absolutely, and this is only scratching the surface of all the skills you will develop in our program. Short term, one of your top priorities should be to contact us right away and let us tell you more.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits