Time Management Training in Pennsylvania: Time Management Training Seminars
Do you organize your life according to priorities that are important to you, or do you spend most of your time â€ check that â€ do you let other people spend most of your time, on things that are important to them? Do you know which of the activities you do every day provides you with the biggest payoff professionally, financially, personally? How could you know, if you spend every day jumping through other peopleâ€s hoops?
One of the things we teach people during our Time Management Training classes is how to analyze their activities to see which of them is bringing the greatest benefits to their lives. Whether the value comes at work, at home with family, or in the realm of personal fulfillment, you must identify it in order to protect it. We teach you this valuable skill, along with many others. From delegating and organizing to planning and paperwork, we will help you put together the time management program that will put your life on the right track once and for all.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily â€śfiresâ€ť from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
The instructor did a great job at engaging the class participants to make the lessons learned applicable for each person and in a format that was actionable in their actual work situation. "
Central Sales Liquid Bulk
I have taken many time management classes and none have had this excellent delivery ! Thank you "
Technical Field Representative
Great tool to understand yourself and make some quick fixes "
Thomas G Witte
The course was very helpful. Sally did a great job keeping the training interactive and getting everyone involved."
John Foltz, Manager - Pipeliner Ops
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania