Time Management Training in Oklahoma: Time Management Training Seminars
You are in the middle of a finishing a big proposal that a client needs tomorrow, when suddenly you remember that the past due notices need to be printed and mailed. You hate it, but you must stop and get those done. Of course, this will mean another long night ahead, because you simply MUST finish the proposal before you go to bed. Here’s a thought: why not ask someone else to take care of the past due notices. Yes, it is true that by the time you taught someone how to run the program and do the merge fields, you could be finished with it. However, you would also be stuck doing it again next week. Why not take the time to train someone ONCE, and never have to do the job again?
This handy little concept is called Delegating, and it has been helping busy people all around the world get more done in less time for ages now. We teach the art of delegating in our Time Management Training Classes, along with a gaggle of other nifty skills such as planning, prioritizing, and dealing with excess paper work. If you want to get the most important work done, effectively and efficiently, then delegate to someone the job of reminding you to contact us tomorrow, and we will fill you in on all the details.
Great class, well worth the money!
Joshua Houck, Lead Mechanic - Weatherford, Oklahoma
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits