Time Management Training
in New Mexico Albuquerque, Santa Fe & Las Cruces, NM
If you are a plumber, the tools of your trade are comprised of things like wrenches that come in various lengths and sizes, a good size drain “snake,” and maybe a cutting torch and a soldering gun. What trade to do these tools represent: daily/weekly/monthly planner, contact management software, and perhaps a Blackberry or other personal digital assistant? If you said these are the tools of an effective time manager, you are close.
The truth is, there is more to being an effective time manager than having time management tools. They have to be the right tools for you, and you still have to know how to use them. In our Time Management Training classes, we go over all the possible options with you, help you pick out the tools that suit you best, and then help you understand how to use them effectively. We also teach you a lot of other very helpful time management skills to keep your schedule running smoothly and productively. If the only tool you are using now is a set of sticky notes pasted on your printer, you need help. Give us a call today.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits