Time Management Training in Nebraska: Time Management Training Seminars
In our Time Management Training Classes we call this “time blocking.” Set aside on your schedule the amount of time that you believe you will need to complete a project, and don’t give any of it away to anyone else for anything except a genuine, life-and-death emergency. If someone wants to meet with you, simply say, “I’m sorry, but I have an appointment then. Let’s try next week, shall we?” This is just one of the nifty tips we will teach you how to use in the class. Put them all together, and you will have a powerful package of tools and strategies to get more high value items done in less time, increase your overall productivity tremendously, and reduce your stress level at the same time.
Our Time Management courses & seminars are available throughout both the US and Canada.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits