Time Management Training
in Massachusetts Boston, Cambridge, Lowell, New Bedford, Springfield & Worcester, MA
On-site Time Management Training
: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Boston Time Management Seminar Feedback:
"Our group consisted of four people from our company. We are all in a building maintenance role at work - two pipefitters, an electrician and a painter. We were not sure if this class would be of help but it was.
We have many projects going on at once and also have paperwork and emergency calls to deal with. We all learned a lot as far as organization skills and how to deal with the different personality traits people have. These skills will help us in our personal lives - not only in our jobs."
Phil Steriti, Pipefitter
"I enjoyed the analysis of behavioral styles. I learned where I was on the spectrum and learned techniques to handle to co workers and boss. The instructors were excellent."
Senior Financial Analyst
Neighborhood Health Plan