Time Management Training
in Delaware Dover, Newark & Wilmington, DE
You know, it really is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you are a busy executive trying to manage your time and priorities, you understand exactly what we mean. In the middle of your most important week, when you are trying to put a major project to bed, the copier machine gives up the ghost and you have to drop everything to deal with repairmen and sales reps. Your big project gets left hanging while you fumble with logistics.
In our Time Management Training courses, we can teach you several different strategies to help you get those squeaks out of your schedule. We cover things like delegating, coping with interruptions and distractions, and how to say NO. We also give you the tools and support you need to identify and protect those high-value items once and for all. The next time you hear that squeak, you will know what to do. Call us today.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits