Time Management Training
in Arkansas Little Rock, Fort Smith, & Pine Bluff
It is practically impossible to be a great manager of anything if you are not first a great manager of your time. You operate on a finite schedule. One minute wasted is one minute you will never have again. It is hard enough in today’s business climate to get all your important goals accomplished even when you guard your time jealously and use it wisely. However, on most days there are a host of distractions and disruptions just waiting to steal your time and derail your progress.
We have designed our Time Management Training courses to give busy executives and managers the tools and skills they need to stay firmly in control of their schedules and their lives at all times. It is an ongoing battle that you can only win if you are prepared in advance with the best tactics and strategies. We will show you how to analyze your time and territory. You will learn how to identify and protect high value activities. We will help you understand how and when to delegate responsibilities to others. We will even teach you how to say, “NO,” in a nice way, of course. Get a handle on your schedule. Protect your time and take back your life. There is no better time to start than today!
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits