Time Management Training in Alberta: Time Management Training Seminars
To register or to request free, no obligation information on how we can help you please contact us today.
Time Management Training Feedback:
Very well spoken presentation and very exceptional course. Simple changes that make the big differences. Would recommend the course to all my employees."
Rick is a great presenter, the topic was fantastic, I could easily have sat through 3 days on this topic. "
Rick was full of energy and an excellent speaker. Great class. "
Great Course. I liked how Rick had engaged the studenst in his presentations "
Effective time managers understand the importance of staying on track and not letting peripheral issues intrude upon the time reserved for their critical projects. Because of that, they have learned to politely decline the opportunity to take responsibility for other people’s problems. This is just one of the skills you can learn to practice from the Time Management Training courses we offer. You will learn how to recognize and protect high value items, how to organize your to-do lists, how to delegate, how to dispose of that mountain of extraneous paper work, and how to use proven time management tools effectively. Take charge of your schedule and your life. Give us a call and take the first step today.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits