Time Management Training Course: Basics of Time Management
Considering the speed at which business moves these days, one thing is certain: if you cant manage your time effectively, you will have a hard time managing anything else. Yet, most people waste precious minutes, hours, even days, reacting to what is going on around them rather than developing skills that will keep them moving forward and accomplishing their most important goals.
Our one-day Basics of Time Management Course is your antidote to the chasing-your-tail-blues. This highly interactive and enjoyable course will help you understand where all your time is going and why. You will learn how to eliminate interruptions and delegate low-priority tasks to others. Best of all, you will learn how to recognize and protect your high-value tasks and make sure they are done well and on time.
On-site Time Management Training Course: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Time Management Training Objectives:
Participants in the Time Management Training course will learn to:
- Achieve better results through effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Spend more time working toward your high-value goals
- Refuse unreasonable requests
- Understand the needs of different personality styles and how to work with them
- Keep things in perspective
- Handle paperwork effectively and discard much of what crosses your desk
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Spend less time putting out fires each day
- Become effective at delegating lower priority items
- Manage resources more efficiently
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Fill in this form to receive more details including pricing.
"During the Time Management Training Course I learned useful tricks and tips on how to avoid wasting time and how to use my time wisely. The teachers were very informative and easy to understand. They really had our attention and gave very good follow up information. "
"I really liked the Time Management Training Course it was very fun and educational. My favorite part was the organizational tips that were given, and the explaining of the different personality types. The skills I learned will be used in my career of management. "
"I learned so much from being in the Time Management Training Course. The instructor informed me that at times I need to say no because, it takes up a lot of time when I say yes. The instructor of the class did a marvelous job of getting all of our attention and helping us understand these new skills."
"The Time Management Training Course was great; I really enjoyed the personality descriptions and their impact on time management. I liked how the instructor explained some outlook tips, like how not to let your email control you, or while you are working to turn away from the door, it really works. "