Time Management Training Course: Time Management Skills for Managers
As a manager, the burden is on you to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks and personnel. However, your most important assignment is to first become an effective manager of your time. If you lose this race, you will never catch up to your other responsibilities.
Our popular Time Management Skills For Managers Seminar is a fast-paced, challenging one-day course to help you get a firm grip on your unruly schedule. We don’t just talk to you about the importance of setting goals and writing a list of to-dos. We give you proven tools and techniques that you can put into practice immediately. You will learn how to identify and protect your high-value activities and delegate projects of lesser importance. We will help you develop an effective program for setting goals, monitoring your progress, and eliminating interruptions. We will help you learn which projects to accept, and how to say “NO” (in a nice way, of course). When you complete this course, you will be able to focus on your most important tasks, and help your staff work more efficiently, too. In the final analysis, this will boost productivity and profits for everyone!
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Time Management Training Objectives:
Participants in this Time Management For Managers seminar will learn to:
- Prioritize and implement their To-Do's
- Limit distractions and Interruptions
- Delegate lower value tasks
- Consolidate “housekeeping” activities
- Use Time Blocks for optimum effectiveness
- Increase the amount of face time with subordinates
- Plan effectively and organize paper work
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are time & goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Spend less time putting out fires each day
- Implement effective resource management
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Length:||1/2 day or 1 day|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Fill in this form to receive more details including pricing.